Thursday, February 28, 2013

BEWARE OF ENSOGO PHILIPPINES!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I decided to post a blog about one of the group buying sites Ensogo Philippines www.ensogo.com.ph. I've been shopping around to a lot of group buying sites and also tried to purchased to some of the online shopping sites (www.tcat.com.ph)  and they really did a great job and delivered my item on time. 

I would like you all guys to be aware that Ensogo Philippines ( www.ensogo.com.ph) is a scam. I said that because I had a worst experience with them. I purchased one of their items MP3 BLOCK http://www.ensogo.com.ph/products/mini-block-player-08092012.html as my birthday gift for my cousin. I purchased the item online with the amount of  395Php + 45Php for the delivery = 490Php and received the payment confirmation via email. I availed the item last August 20 2012 and expected it to be delivered after 2 weeks. After 2 weeks of waiting, I decided to call them to check and remind them about the item that I purchased but unfortunately, when I dialed their customer service number (02555 -6868) I can't get through. I also sent them an email last September 4 & 5 2012 asking when they will be delivering my item and I got a response from on the 12th of September 2012. 

Read the entire thread at: http://ensogoscam.blogspot.com/